Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine chose first six settlements to be renewed “better than they were before hostilities” in the framework of the complex reconstruction projects
Prime Minister of Ukraine Denys Shmyhal reported that the Cabinet of Ministers picked first six settlements to be renewed “better than they were before hostilities.” These will be complex reconstruction projects, not just spot restoration of destroyed buildings.
According to him, the first participants of the experimental program will be:
- the city of Borodianka (Kyiv region);
- Moshchun village (Kyiv region);
- the city of Trostianets (Sumy region);
- the village of Posad-Pokrovske (Kherson region);
- the village of Yahidne (Chernihiv region);
- the village of Tsyrkuny (Kharkiv region).
“It means that not individual buildings and structures will be rebuilt, but everything — with a systemic approach, new planning and complete transformation of these settlements,” the Prime Minister explained. He emphasized that this does not mean that the reconstruction will not affect other settlements. It is already underway throughout the country.
Share this post