Cities across Ukraine bombed by the Russian forces
Russian forces attacked numerous Ukrainian cities on October 10, 2022. According to the police, different infrastructure was hit in 14 Ukrainian regions and the capital city of Kyiv.
– In Kharkiv and the Kharkiv region Russians launched numerous missile strikes, hitting critical infrastructure facilities. Some of Kharkiv’s districts are without electricity and water supply.
– According to the local authorities of the Dnipropetrovsk region, the Russian forces fired at least 10 missiles at the region. As of 2 p.m. at least 4 people were confirmed as killed, 19 were injured.
– At least 16 people were killed in Zaporizhzhia as a result of Russian attacks on residential buildings in the city on October 9 and 10.
– On the night of October 10, the Russians launched 10 S-300 missiles at Mykolaiv. According to the local authorities, university, residential buildings and warehouses were damaged.
– Russian forces hit a critical infrastructure facility in Ivano-Frankivsk region.
– At least 15 missiles were fired at the Lviv region. 90% of Lviv remained without electricity.
– Energy infrastructure facilities were damaged in the Kremenchuk district, Poltava region.
– Civilian and infrastructure objects were also hit in the Kyiv region. At least 5 people are confirmed as killed, and 50 more injured as a result of Russian attack on Ukraine’s capital Kyiv.
Explosions were also heard in the Sumy, Zhytomyr, Khmelnytskyi and Ternopil regions. Information about destruction and victims in various cities is being clarified.