“Mint for Ukraine” Ukraine has launched the largest collection of NFT art in history
Ukraine has launched the largest collection of NFT art in history, called “Mint for Ukraine.”
The entire art collection is inspired by Ukrainian writers, poets, artists, directors, and all of Ukraine’s rich cultural heritage. It consists of 1 million works created by artificial intelligence. The collection can be viewed for free, or you can donate to help Ukraine: 10% of the funds will go to the cultural heritage reconstruction, and the remaining 90% — for humanitarian needs.
Share this post