Only 13% of Russians who have relatives and friends in Ukraine condemn Russian authorities for the war — survey
According to the survey conducted by the research panel “Own opinion” of research.ua company, almost half of Ukrainians have friends or relatives in Russia. In only 13% of communication cases with Ukrainians, Russians condemn the actions of their government.
According to Ukrainians:
- more than 26% of Russians express sympathy;
- more than 23% of Russians cite theses of Russian propaganda and believe that Russia is “liberating” Ukraine;
- 23% of Russians try to avoid discussing Russia’s war against Ukraine;
- only 13% condemn the actions of the Russian authorities;
- almost 8% say both sides are to blame;
- more than 4% of Russians show an aggressive attitude towards Ukraine.
Share this post