Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of We Are Ukraine website that is a project of Civil Society Organization Resilient Ukraine.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use this website if you do not agree to take all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “User”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Organization’s terms and conditions. “The Organization”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Organization. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the User and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the User in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the User’s needs in respect of provision of the Organization’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Ukraine. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Resilient Ukraine and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on We Are Ukraine website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from We Are Ukraine website for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- sell, rent or sub-license material from We Are Ukraine website,
- reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from We Are Ukraine website,
- redistribute content from We Are Ukraine website.
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
You warrant and represent that:
- you are entitled to repost the material from our website to your private account in some social media with you comment,
- the comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party,
- the comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material, which is an invasion of privacy,
- the comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Resilient Ukraine a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- government agencies,
- search engines,
- news organizations,
- online directory distributors may link to We Are Ukraine website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses.
We may consider and approve other link requests from other organizations.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your website. No link(s) should appear on any website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to We Are Ukraine website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury,
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation,
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law, or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as We Are Ukraine website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.