The Pentagon has released a list of weaponry that will be included in Ukraine’s Security Assistance
U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) announces the authorization of a Presidential Drawdown of security assistance valued at up to $675 million to meet Ukraine’s critical security and defense needs. This authorization is the Biden Administration’s twentieth drawdown of equipment from DoD inventories for Ukraine since August 2021.
Capabilities in this package include:
- Additional ammunition for High Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems (HIMARS);
- Four 105mm Howitzers and 36,000 105mm artillery rounds;
- Additional High-speed Anti-radiation missiles (HARM);
- 100 Armored High-Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicles (HMMWV);
- 1.5 million rounds of small arms ammunition;
- More than 5,000 anti-armor systems;
- 1,000 155mm rounds of Remote Anti-Armor Mine (RAAM) Systems;
- Additional grenade launchers and small arms;
- 50 armored medical treatment vehicles;
- Night vision devices and other field equipment.